26 x 2 min + 71 x 5 min + 2 specials (12 min & 25 min)
The private life of the insects
These are the tiny people of this grassroots level world...
A mischievious ladybug, a depressed mosquito, an inept jumping spider, a greedy fly… These are the tiny creatures of the grassroots level world that combines stunning 3D animation and live footage. This new season offers a unique cocktail of laughs, suspense, action and poetry. The audience, from children to parents and young adults, are transported from the green countryside to snow-capped mountains, through the streets of Paris and to sandy oceanic beaches.
Festival selections & awards
- TVFI export prize – Best Animation Series (2012)
- Hiroshima Animation Festival – Special Jury Prize (2008)
- Cartoons on the Bay – Pulcinella Award for best animated series for all ages (2007)
- French Senate Award Laurier « Jeunesse » de l’Audiovisuel (2007)
- Luchon Festival Prize (2006)
Minuscule S2 / Pea Supper
A FUTURIKON production - In coproduction with VIVI FILM, NOZON and EURO MEDIA FRANCE - With the support of FRANCE TELEVISIONS and the Centre National de la Cinématographie - In association with COFINOVA 6 And the support of Pôle Image de Liège - Produced by Philippe Delarue - Created by Hélène Giraud and Thomas Szabo - Music by Hervé Lavandier - Written and directed by Hélène Giraud and Thomas Szabo.