Minuscule – Valley of the Lost Ants
A fantastic journey at ground level...
Big things start small!
In a peaceful little clearing, the remains of a picnic hastily abandoned spark warfare between two tribes of ants. At stake a box of sugar. A bold young ladybug finds himself caught in the middle of the battle. He befriends one of the black ants, Mandible, and helps him to save the anthill from the assault of the terrible red ant warriors, led by the fearful Butor. An epic journey at ground level…
Festival selections & awards
- Cesar Award for Best Animated Film
- Magritte Award for Best Foreign Film in Coproduction
- Cartoon Movie Tribute for Best Direction
- Mill Valley Film Festival (San Francisco) (Children’s FilmFest Gold Award)
- Chicago International Children’s Film Festival (Honorary Prize)
- Nominated: San Sebastian International Film Festival (Best Animated Feature Film)
- Official preselection: Academy Awards and BAFTA
Minuscule-Valley of the Lost Ants
A FUTURIKON FILMS Production - In Co-Production With ENTRE CHIEN ET LOUP, Sebastien Delloye & Diana Elbaum, - NOZON BELGIQUE, Tristan Salome - NOZON PARIS, Franck Duchene - 2D3D ANIMATIONS, Malika Brahmi & Florent Mounier - Music by Herve Lavandier - With the participation of TPS STAR - In association with COFANIM - BACKUP FILMS - With the support of CENTRE NATIONAL DU CINEMA ET DE L’IMAGE ANIMEE, REGION ILE-DE-FRANCE
REGION PROVENCE ALPES COTES D’AZUR, DEPARTEMENT DES ALPES-MARITIMES - With the Participation of WALLONIE & POLE IMAGES DE LIEGE, REGION POITOU-CHARENTES, DEPARTEMENT DE LA CHARENTE, ANGOA-AGICOA - Produced by Philippe Delarue - A Film by Thomas Szabo & Helene Giraud.